Computerized Guard Tour System Keeps Your Area In Check
HOW OUR GUARD LOG SYSTEM WORKS?
Our system uses a reader that the guard carries along and uses every time he walks by a checkpoint. Upon each contact made, a date and time stamped along with the checkpoint information is recorded into the device.
If event reporting is desired (for example, broken window, lights left on, etc) then they can be easily reported with the use of an event table (included with the system) by just touching the appropriate event within the table, after a checkpoint it relates to.
The information stored in the reader (holds 28,675 transactions) can the easily downloaded to the computer with the use of the communication cable included with the system.
The information then becomes available for printing or screen viewing through multiple types of available reports, including:
Touch & Log Reports:
• Exception Reports
• Incident Reports
• Personnel Reports
• Maintenance and Inspection Reports
To view demo slide, click here.
The main advantages of using proximity over other
- No physical wear by touching
- Convenient: can be installed in multiple ways
- Checkpoints can be hidden in walls preventing tampering
Operates on Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, XP, and NT
• Installs in minutes
• User friendly software requires no previous computer experience
• Is backed by our superior service record
• Includes free software updates and technical support for one year
• Uses only the most durable collection materials
• Is priced up to 50% lower than comparable competitive products
• Generates valuable and effective information to better run your security operation!
Tag Reader with cover
||Serial part cable
||Touch & Log software
* options, shipping & handling extra
Call us today at 603-80244973
or email us at email@example.com
with any questions or join our reseller partner program.